Sriracha Mango Dip
This spicy and tantalizing Sriracha Mango Dip is by far the best dip for the season. It has a sweet, tangy and spicy flavor that increases your appetite for this dip. This dip amazes the taste buds in every bite. It is low in calories and nutritious at the same time.
In a blender combine mango chunks and maple syrup and blend smooth.
Pour it in a bowl and mix in rest of the ingredients.
Serve immediately with your choice of crackers, chips or veggies.
- Try to use ripe mangoes and adjust the sweetener according to taste.
- My mangoes were not so sweet and was bit sour but if your mangoes are sweet adjust the sweetener accordingly.
- When you adjust the sweetener make sure to first add all the ingredients and according to your taste add sweetener in the end.
- This dip should not be very sweet. It should be salty, tangy and spicy.
- This recipe yields about 1 cup of the dip.
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 4mg | Sugar: 1g | Calcium: 2mg