Flourless Peanut Butter Hemp Cookie Pancakes
Flourless Peanut Butter Hemp Cookie Pancakes are moist, soft and chewy with mind blowing flavors. These cookies are absolutely out of this world. I would say it’s a hybrid between a cookie and a pancake.
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts (unsalted)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet by greasing it very well.
In a mixing bowl mash bananas extremely well.
Now, fold in all the ingredients to the mashed bananas.
With a cookie/ice cream scoop place the cookies on the prepared cookie sheet.
Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and let it bake for 30 minutes or until they are nice golden brown.
Take out the cookies and let them cool completely in the cookie sheet before scooping out with a spatula. Enjoy!
- These cookies won’t rise too much and are soft and have pancake like texture.
- Make sure to let them cool before taking the cookies out of the sheet or they might break.
- These cookies are not like store bought cookies. However they are nutritious and serves perfectly well as a post workout snack or as breakfast cookie pancakes.
- Store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- This recipe makes 12 cookie pancakes and serving size is 2 cookie pancakes each person.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 302mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1.4mg