Carrot Cake Vegan Overnight Oats
This Creamy and energy packed Carrot Cake Vegan Overnight Oats are healthy, nutritious and easy to make. It’s a desirable grab and go breakfast.
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (tetra pack)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp whole all spice
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
In a blender combine baby carrots, maple syrup, coconut milk, cinnamon powder, and all spice.
Blend it smooth like a smoothie.
Pour the smoothie in a mixing bowl and toss in oats.
Mix well and fill the oats in the serving jars. Cover the jars with their lids or with food saver cling wrap and let it rest in the refrigerator overnight.
Just before serving stir it well. Top it with whipped cream and sprinkle some cinnamon as per taste.
- Feel free to adjust the sweetener as per taste.
- Ground all spice can also be used in this recipe.
- Any toppings like nuts, fruits or seeds tastes good in this recipe.
- If desired gluten free oats can be also be used in this recipe.
Calories: 321kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Sodium: 49mg | Potassium: 628mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 4415IU | Vitamin C: 4.2mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 4mg