Tropical Coconut Turmeric Smoothie
This Tropical Coconut Turmeric Smoothie is made with real ingredients and is ultra – refreshing. It is tangy, sweet, thick and creamy in taste. This smoothie is a spring favorite nourishing beverage.
- 1 large ripe banana (peeled)
- 1 whole mandarin/naval orange (peeled)
- 1 cup mango chunks (fresh/frozen)
- 1/4 inch root turmeric
- 1/4 inch root ginger
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups coconut milk (tetra pack)
- 1/4 cup crushed ice (optional)
In a blender combine all the ingredients and blend it smooth.
Take some coconut flakes in a bowl/plate and keep it aside. Now, rub the glass rim with orange/lemon wedge. Dip the glass rim in the coconut flakes. (This step is totally optional, it is for presentation purpose).
Pour the smoothie in the serving glasses. Top it with very little grated root turmeric.
- It is totally optional to top this smoothie with grated root turmeric. However, it gives a rustic and strong taste. Moreover, its great for presentation.
- Make sure all the fruits used in this smoothie are ripe or else it will taste too tangy.
- If you are using frozen mango then you may feel free to skip ice.
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 45g | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 767mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 8.2mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 7.8mg