Pineapple Orange Salsa Dip
This simple and refreshing Pineapple Orange Salsa Dip is made with with a combination of fresh fruits. Its easy to fix and delicious to the taste buds.
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapples
- 1 whole jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup roughly chopped small oranges
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 tsp salt or as per taste
In a blender combine pineapple and jalapeno and blend smooth.
Pour the pineapple mix into a mixing bowl and fold in rest of the ingredients.
Serve immediately with your choice of chips, crackers or nachos and enjoy.
- If you like a little salty dip then add 1 tsp salt instead of ¾ tsp salt.
- This dip is spicy so if you want medium spicy use half of jalapeno while blending instead of full.
- This recipe yields about 2 cups of the salsa dip.
- This dip can be refrigerated in an air tight container for about a week.
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Sodium: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg