Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio is the simplest and the easiest Italian dish! It requires minimum and simple ingredients and yet it’s a deliciously comforting.
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp crushed chili flakes
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 16 oz pack of spaghetti (cooked and drained) (regular/whole grain/GF)
- 1 tsp salt or as per taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 tbsp capers in vinegar and salt brine (optional)
Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat and saute garlic in it until brown. It should not be brunt.
Add crushed chili flakes, nutritional yeast and parsley to it. Mix it for 30 seconds.
Bring the flame to low-medium and toss in cooked spaghetti, salt and pepper.
Turn off the flame and garnish with capers.
Calories: 514kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg