This is a sponsored post but all the opinion and review is mine. I have personally tried these protein powders and love them.
Vegan Smart Chocolate Protein Cookies are soft, chewy and nutritious. These cookies are made of plant based protein powder from Vegan Smart. It’s a versatile vegan and gluten free protein powder with a lot of taste. The most important thing to note is that you don’t get any after taste effect at all. I decided to bake some protein cookies using this chocolate flavored protein powder and my family loved them. In fact these cookies served as an excellent snack for my little one after school.
A Vegan Smart All-In-One Nutritional Shake contains a complete protein blend of five different non-GMO plant-based proteins to build and repair body tissue and muscle.
• The whole food complex consists of nine different healthy, colorful fruits and vegetables to support wellness.
• Each shake has 22 vitamins and minerals to support healthy cell function.
• The fiber content helps to keep you regular, while the omega blend supports a healthy brain, heart, and circulatory system.
• The shake contains prebiotics to stimulate the growth and maintenance of beneficial intestinal flora.
• The digestive enzymes blend assists in digesting foods more completely for greater absorption of nutrients.
• The Vegan Smart All-In-One Nutritional Shake is free from cholesterol, Trans fat, eggs, dairy, soy, gluten, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, and preservatives.
• It contains no acesulfame-k or MSG.
Ingredients for Vegan Smart Chocolate Protein Cookies
Vegan smart protein powder (chocolate flavor)
Pinch of salt
Dairy free milk
Slivered almond (optional)
Click here to save $7.50 on Vegan Smart with a printable coupon redeemable at your local brick and mortar retailer.
It’s easily available in many store but click here to find your nearest location.
I have tried chocolate and vanilla flavor and both were equally delicious. These protein powders are lightly sweetened and are super versatile. These can be blended in smoothies, or baked as in cookies. Sometimes, my husband just shakes it up with some milk and enjoys as a simple chocolate shake.
Vegan Smart Chocolate Protein Cookies are soft, chewy and nutritious. These cookies are made of plant based protein powder from Vegan Smart.
- 1 cup vegan smart protein powder (chocolate flavored)
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 whole banana (peeled and mashed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp dairy free milk
- 1 tbsp slivered almond (optional)
Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl combine vegan smart protein powder, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Mix it well with a spoon.
In another bow combine mashed banana and vanilla extract.
Now, spoon the mashed banana into the protein powder mix and mix slightly with a spoon.
Then add dairy free milk and mix again with a spatula/spoon until a thick batter is formed. Lastly fold in slivered almond.
With the help of a cookie scoop place 6 round cookies on the cookie sheet.
With a small bowl press the cookies from the center gently to flatten a bit.
Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake it for 12-14 minutes.
Take out the cookies and let them cool completely before handling or else they might break. As they cool down these cookies will become sturdy and chewy.