This is a sponsored Post but the opinion and review is mine. I have personally tried this product and totally love it.
Green Papaya Powder Spinach Quinoa Smoothie is a great post workout beverage. Its protein rich and loaded with nutrient loaded.
Yes! I agree with you all. So many thoughts and questions crossed my mind as well while blending this smoothie. Green papaya powder was so new to me and I was kind of a bit skeptical too, but as you all know when it comes to health I love to try all that healthy food, so I willingly decided to try this new healthy and nutritious powder, which is an extract of green papaya.
And guess what?
It’s herbal and organic and after sipping on this smoothie for almost every day for a week I thank Herbal Papaya for sending this wonderful pack of nutritious bomb which I totally love.
To add to my delight they even offered discounted price of 10% for you all. Don’t wait, avail this offer and order nutritious green papaya powder pack now and use this code to get your discount “PAPAYASUN”.
Ingredients for Green Papaya Powder Spinach Quinoa Smoothie
So, as we all know the greener the smoothie healthier it is and I totally believe in this concept I decided to try a combination of Green Papaya Powder Spinach Quinoa Smoothie.
Well, I know the name is a bit long but I had to add all of that for my after workout meal with balanced nutrition.
Even though the name of this smoothie is a bit long it only take about 10 minutes to make this smoothie and another 2 minutes to pour this deliciousness into your favorite glass and just sip down to quench your thirst and replenish your body.
The flavor of green papaya powder and cooked quinoa blended with fresh baby spinach in almond milk and sweetened with fresh banana won my taste buds forever.
Green Papaya Powder Spinach Quinoa Smoothie
- 1 large banana
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup green papaya powder
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- In a blender combine all the ingredients and blend it smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- You may use leftover cooked quinoa. The time to prepare this smoothie would be less than 5 minutes.
- You may cook fresh quinoa as well and bring it to room temperature before blending it in this smoothie.
- Feel free to add sweetener of your choice if you like your smoothie sweeter. For me this was perfect.
- If desired you may use fresh papaya instead of the powder to blend this smoothie.